• 4 inch dial with large easy-to-read numerals
• Swivel arm mounting bracket with matching hardware
• Adjustable for just the right viewing angle
• Our exclusive FR4 precision coil movement measures both Fahrenheit & Celsius more accurately across a greater range of temperatures
• Hygrometer movement measures humidity
• Solid brass & glass construction
• Crystal won’t yellow or craze
• Living Finish Brass won’t peel, flake or rust; patinas with age
• Lifetime warranty
Warning: Last items in stock!
This solid brass weather station makes a handsome and practical addition to any outdoor decor. The Vermont Weather Station monitors both temperature and humidity. The easy-to-read 4” inch dial is crafted of long-lasting Living Finish Brass with a glass crystal face. Left unattended, the brass will attain a rich, dark patina in outdoor environments. Featuring our exclusive fourth generation full range precision Japanese coil movement (FR4), the weather station displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales. The 1 inch diameter hygrometer monitors the exterior humidity when the instrument is placed outdoors, and the swivel arm bracket can be mounted for just the right viewing angle on any window or post.
(Also available in Living Finish Copper.)
No customer comments for the moment.