• 4 inch dial with large easy-to-read numerals
• Our exclusive FR4 precision Japanese coil movement measures both Fahrenheit & Celsius more accurately across a greater range of temperatures
• Hygrometer movement measures humidity
• Free standing brass base
• Solid brass & glass construction
• Crystal won’t yellow or craze
• Living Finish Brass won’t peel, flake or rust; patinas with age
• Lifetime warranty
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Vermont Portable Weather Station monitors both temperature and humidity. It stands 5.75” high on a solid brass stand for stability, making it great for monitoring greenhouses, sunrooms or mildew problem areas. Use it in combination with a humidifier or de-humidifier to maximize your comfort. Featuring our exclusive fourth generation full range precision Japanese coil movement (FR4), the 4 inch dial displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales clearly. The 1 inch diameter hygrometer measures the exterior humidity when the instrument is placed outdoors. Left unattended, the Living Finish Brass will attain a rich, dark patina in outdoor environments.
No customer comments for the moment.